(editor's pick)Email Etiquette
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3 PM - 4 PM
Email is used by almost everyone today, and many of us rely on it for business communication. A lot of email is well written. A lot of it isn’t. Because your correspondence (email included) says a lot about who you are, I recommend you take the time to attend this session to ensure you are following basic email etiquette.
Presenter: Trish Hodny
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Mapping Game Theory to Your Class – April 29 (9 AM)
- NEW! How to Recognize Substance Abuse in the Workplace and What’s Next (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- UND Baseball at NDSU (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)