Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1 (Beginning)
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1 PM - 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: U2
NDUS/UND Information Technologies Building Training Room 108
4349 James Ray Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of computers, mouse, and file saving/retrieving skills.
Upon successful completion of this session, you will be able to: explore the Microsoft Office Excel 2010 environment and create a basic worksheet; perform calculations; modify a worksheet; format a worksheet; print workbook contents; and manage large workbooks.
Presenter: Heidi Strande
This course consists of three training sessions, and it's required that you attend all three sessions.
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Break (All Day)
- Spring Break - no classes (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Grant Writing Workshop (9 AM)
- Beyond Crude Oil: Biobased Chemicals and Fuels Workshop (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at SDSU (10 AM)
- Women's Golf vs. South Dakota State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Understanding FMLA and ADA Laws & UND’s Policies (11:30 AM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Washington DC Spirit Celebration Event (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)