Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1 (Beginning)
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1 PM - 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: U2
NDUS/UND Information Technologies Building Training Room 108
4349 James Ray Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of computers, mouse, and file saving/retrieving skills.
Upon successful completion of this session, you will be able to: explore the Microsoft Office Excel 2010 environment and create a basic worksheet; perform calculations; modify a worksheet; format a worksheet; print workbook contents; and manage large workbooks.
Presenter: Heidi Strande
This course consists of three training sessions, and it's required that you attend all three sessions.
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Mapping Game Theory to Your Class – April 29 (9 AM)
- NEW! How to Recognize Substance Abuse in the Workplace and What’s Next (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Maximize Your Metabolism and Lose Weight (12:10 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- UND Baseball at NDSU (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)