Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Level 1 (Beginning)
Thursday, September 11, 2014 1 PM - 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: U2
NDUS/UND Information Technologies Building Training Room 108
4349 James Ray Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of computers, mouse, and file saving/retrieving skills.
Upon successful completion of this session, you will be able to: explore the Microsoft Office Excel 2013 environment and create a basic worksheet; perform calculations; modify a worksheet; format a worksheet; print workbook contents; and manage large workbooks.
Presenter: Heidi Strande
This course consists of three training sessions, and it's required that you attend all three sessions.
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- NEW! FMLA/ADA and Sexual Harassment Laws for Supervisors (10 AM)
- Clickers in the Classroom (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (2 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- CrossCycle (5 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (5:15 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)