Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1 (Beginning)
Thursday, December 19, 2013 1 PM - 4 PM
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of computers, mouse, and file saving/retrieving skills.
Upon successful completion of this session, you will be able to: explore the Microsoft Office Excel 2010 environment and create a basic worksheet; perform calculations; modify a worksheet; format a worksheet; print workbook contents; and manage large workbooks.
Presenter: Heidi Strande
This course consists of three training sessions, and it's required that you attend all three sessions.
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Santa Village (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Nursing Undergraduate Pinning Ceremony (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)