(editor's pick)Chamber Music Festival
Saturday, November 2, 2013 3 PM - 4 PM
Cost: To be announced
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music, Conferences
Contact: Nariaki Sugiura 701.777.2839
Contact Dept: Music Department
Hopper Danley Spiritual Center
3285 Davis Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music, Dr. Simona Barbu and Dr. Nariaki Sugiura present a Chamber Festival featuring Masterclasses and a Recital.
The final Masterclass features Diana Anderson, piano faculty at Minot State University.
This class will be held at the Hopper Danley Spiritual Center.
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Cross Country at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Day of Percussion (All Day)
- Aerospace Days (8:15 AM)
- Chamber Music Festival (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Behind the Mask - Costume 5k (10 AM)
- Chamber Music Festival (10:30 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Men's Cross Country Big Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Chamber Music Festival (12 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Kansas/Neb.-Omaha (1 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Minnesota Crookston (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- Football at Northern Arizona (6 PM)
- Disney's Mulan & The Nightingale (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)
- Volleyball at Weber State (8 PM)