Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes - TEAM UND
Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Health & Wellness, Community Event, Special Event
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
1200 S 42nd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
We walk because our friends and families have been affected by diabetes! We want to help find a cure, support those with the best treatment, and help spread awareness. Below is event information:
Saturday: October 19th, Alerus Center, Grand Forks, ND. The walk is inside and not timed, just do as many laps as you can.
Registration to walk or sponsor a UND Walker at: http://main.diabetes.org/goto/undteam
Event doors open at 7:30am and the walk starts at 9:30am. Get there before 9am to get your TEAM UND shirt and be ready for our team photo by 9am. There is plenty to do including inflatables, face painting, chair massage, and a free breakfast.
The first 50 that register on-line get Team UND t-shirts at the event.
Refer your friends and family to join the team or donate to you to help raise funds to cure diabetes!
We truly appreciate your support. Together we can Stop Diabetes!
-Kim Ruliffson and Dr. Eric Johnson (Your UND Team Captains)
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- AFAA Personal Trainer Certification (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes (8 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Ron Pynn Invitational (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Quilting on the Red Quilt Show (9 AM)
- Friends of the Library Fall Book Sale (9 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Wine Walk (1 PM)
- Women's Cross Country UND Ron Pynn Invitational (2 PM)
- Football vs. Sacramento State (2:30 PM)
- Men's Cross Country UND Ron Pynn Invitational (2:45 PM)
- Opera Viewing (6 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Ohio State (7:05 PM)
- Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom (7:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Miami (7:30 PM)
- DOG SEES GOD (9:30 PM)
- Volleyball at Northern Arizona (9:30 PM)