(editor's pick)Behind the Mask - Costume 5k
Saturday, November 2, 2013 10 AM - 12 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Michael Tingum 701.777.4165
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness Hub
Lincoln Drive Park
13th Avenue And Lincoln Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Save your Halloween costumes and get ready for a 5k Race on the Greenway!
Register in person at the UND Health & Wellness Hub in the Memorial Union.
Registration is $15 and includes a T-shirt while supplies last. Check in the UND Health & Wellness Hub or on the Facebook Event for updated information of sizes still available.
Medals for top 3 male and female finishers, as well as a prize for the best costume!
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Cross Country at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Day of Percussion (All Day)
- Aerospace Days (8:15 AM)
- Chamber Music Festival (9 AM)
- Chamber Music Festival (10:30 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Men's Cross Country Big Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Chamber Music Festival (12 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Kansas/Neb.-Omaha (1 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Minnesota Crookston (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Music Festival (3 PM)
- Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- Football at Northern Arizona (6 PM)
- Disney's Mulan & The Nightingale (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)
- Volleyball at Weber State (8 PM)