(editor's pick)Spring Career Fair - Engineering, Technology and Aerospace Majors
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11 AM - 3 PM
Employers: This is the best place you want to be when searching for the top candidates for the job! Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cf-details.cfm for booth details.
What is the Career Fair?
The Career Fair is a three day expo attended by students from all fields of study. The Meet & Greet is a great way to connect students with employers and alumni on an informal basis. The segmented career fairs provide an excellent opportunity for employers to provide information about their company and connect with students. The Career Fair serves as a great starting point to discuss (or interview) for current and/or future career-related employment and Co-op/internship opportunities.
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
(Employer Set-up, 9:30 - 10:45)
(Employer Set-up, 9:00 - 10:45)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Public Hearing - Public Service Commission (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design (8 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Dysfunction to Development: A Team Approach (8:30 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Employer/Student Meet and Greet (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)