(editor's pick)Spring Career Fair -Business, Liberal Arts and Healthcare Majors
Thursday, February 20, 2014 11 AM - 3 PM
Employers: This is the best place you want to be when searching for the top candidates for the job! Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cf-details.cfm for booth details.
What is the Career Fair?
The Career Fair is a three day expo attended by students from all fields of study. The Meet & Greet is a great way to connect students with employers and alumni on an informal basis. The segmented career fairs provide an excellent opportunity for employers to provide information about their company and connect with students. The Career Fair serves as a great starting point to discuss (or interview) for current and/or future career-related employment and Co-op/internship opportunities.
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
(Employer Set-up, 9:00 - 10:45)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Sacramento State (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Kirtipal Barse Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Dennis Laudal Retirement Party (3 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Elizabeth Harris - Book Launch Reading and Reception (4 PM)
- Girl Scout Cookie Sale Booth (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Engineers Week Banquet (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- Senior Viola Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)