Asbestos Supervisor Initial
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This initial 5-day course has been granted full approval by the EPA and various States to meet AHERA and ASHARA accreditation requirements for contractors/supervisors performing asbestos work in K-12 schools, as well as in public and commercial buildings. You receive intensive and practical instruction on asbestos abatement projects, from start to finish. You will tackle 14 hours of hands-on abatement exercises. Safe work practices, liability, and glove bag procedures are examined in detail. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of accreditation as an Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor under TSCA Title II/AHERA.
09539 March 17-21, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
09545 May 12-16, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
09551 June 9-13, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Break - no classes (All Day)
- Spring Break (All Day)
- Beyond Crude Oil: Biobased Chemicals and Fuels Workshop (9 AM)
- Grant Writing Workshop (9 AM)
- State Science and Engineering Fair (9 AM)
- Beyond Crude Oil: Biobased Chemicals and Fuels (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at SDSU (10 AM)
- Women's Golf vs. South Dakota State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Understanding FMLA and ADA Laws & UND’s Policies (11:30 AM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Washington DC Spirit Celebration Event (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)