Asbestos Supervisor Initial
Friday, May 16, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This initial 5-day course has been granted full approval by the EPA and various States to meet AHERA and ASHARA accreditation requirements for contractors/supervisors performing asbestos work in K-12 schools, as well as in public and commercial buildings. You receive intensive and practical instruction on asbestos abatement projects, from start to finish. You will tackle 14 hours of hands-on abatement exercises. Safe work practices, liability, and glove bag procedures are examined in detail. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of accreditation as an Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor under TSCA Title II/AHERA.
09545 May 12-16, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
09551 June 9-13, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Softball at NCAA Regionals (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Margaret Williams (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- UASRCC Meeting (9 AM)
- Student Involvement & Leadership director candidate forum - Sara Kaiser (10:15 AM)
- Northland Community & Technical College Commencement (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Nursing Master's Hooding Ceremony (1 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Order of the Engineer (4 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- UND Baseball at Sacramento State (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Nursing Undergraduate Pinning Ceremony (6 PM)