Asbestos Inspector Initial
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The asbestos inspector course runs for 3 days and includes lectures, demonstrations, and 4 hours of hands-on training. Completing the course and passing the 50-question exam will make you a USEPA/AHERA-accredited inspector.
09550 June 2-4, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- T.A.B. @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- Kate Humble Dance Recital (7 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)