Asbestos Project Design
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This 3-day course provides instruction, demonstrations, and a field experience. The sessions include abatement specifications and drawings, building systems and functional uses, preparing drawings, budgeting and cost estimation, insurance-bonding-legal considerations, and other topical areas you need to know to design abatement projects.
09540 February 19-21, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Public Hearing - Public Service Commission (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Dysfunction to Development: A Team Approach (8:30 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Career Fair - Engineering, Technology and Aerospace Majors (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Employer/Student Meet and Greet (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)