Asbestos Project Design
Thursday, February 20, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This 3-day course provides instruction, demonstrations, and a field experience. The sessions include abatement specifications and drawings, building systems and functional uses, preparing drawings, budgeting and cost estimation, insurance-bonding-legal considerations, and other topical areas you need to know to design abatement projects.
09540 February 19-21, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Sacramento State (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Career Fair -Business, Liberal Arts and Healthcare Majors (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Kirtipal Barse Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Dennis Laudal Retirement Party (3 PM)
- Girl Scout Cookie Sale Booth (4 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Elizabeth Harris - Book Launch Reading and Reception (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Engineers Week Banquet (6 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (7 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Senior Viola Recital (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)