Asbestos Project Design
Friday, February 21, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This 3-day course provides instruction, demonstrations, and a field experience. The sessions include abatement specifications and drawings, building systems and functional uses, preparing drawings, budgeting and cost estimation, insurance-bonding-legal considerations, and other topical areas you need to know to design abatement projects.
09540 February 19-21, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Instructor Removal of Incomplete Grade Form Deadline (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Softball at Villanova (3:45 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Softball vs. Florida Gulf Coast (5 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Ohio State (6:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at UMD (7:05 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Comedian Brian O'Sullivan (9 PM)