Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This 1-day course combines the morning ½-day inspector refresher course (8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon) with the afternoon ½-day of management planner course (1:00 PM – 5:00 PM).
The first half of the day reviews the inspector's role in asbestos abatement, and the second half focuses on the management planner's role in asbestos hazard assessment, response actions and operations and maintenance programs.
Upon successful completion of the each course, you will receive a certificate of reaccreditation as an Asbestos Inspector and an Asbestos Management Planner.
Note: It is not possible to register only for the management planner refresher.
09543 March 26, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
09548 May 6, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
Inspector/Management Planner Refresher $225.00
Inspector Refresher Only $175.00
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- ABA Site Visit and Re-Accreditation (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- NEW! It Begins Here: Best Responses to Bullying Behavior (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- UPM Blandin Employer Visit (11:30 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Bonnie Nerby Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Graduate Violin Recital (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)