Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The 40-hour technician level training consists of the 24-hour operations level training plus an additional 16 hours of lectures, demonstrations and hands-on training. The technician level course will provide you with the training required by OSHA to respond to hazardous substance releases. Emphasis is placed on protecting persons, property and the environment from the effects of a hazardous spill or release.
09623 April 21-25, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
$350.00 To upgrade from Operations level to Technicians level-Prerequisite-24 Hour Operations course
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight Invitational (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- HAZWOPER 24-hr (8 AM)
- Sign-up for the Annual Pi Mile (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Softball at Nebraska Omaha (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight Invitational (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Workshop: Blogging in Blackboard (1 PM)
- Softball at Nebraska Omaha (2 PM)
- NEW! Pre-Retirement Seminar – Social Security and Medicare (2 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Trombone Choir Recital (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)