Lead Supervisor Initial
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This class focuses on training lead-based paint abatement contractors and their onsite supervisors in all critical aspects of successfully conducting a lead abatement project. In addition to the techniques of abatement, particular emphasis will be placed on worker protection and safety, and the critical importance of cleanup and waste disposal issues.
"This course has been approved by the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry for 8 hours of continuing
Residential Building Contractors education."
09597 April 14-17, 2014 Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Student Employment Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Building Business for Success (8 AM)
- Women's Golf at Creighton (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Student Appreciation Week Root Beer Floats (11 AM)
- Softball at Iowa State (12 PM)
- Softball at Iowa State (2 PM)
- NEW! Pre-Retirement Seminar – TIAA-CREF (2 PM)
- Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (2:30 PM)
- UND Baseball at SDSU (3 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Percussion Ensemble Recital (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)