Lead Risk Assessor Initial
Friday, April 11, 2014 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This course presents the EPA model curriculum covering the lead-based paint (LBP) risk- assessment protocols described in the HUD Guidelines and EPA regulations for both single-family and multi-family housing. Interpretation of lead inspection reports, risk assessment report forms, and decision-making concerning interim controls when appropriate are also covered. The course explains how risk assessors can present the options available to owners to control hazards from lead-based paint and other lead-contaminated sources.
Course prerequisite: Lead Inspector
09603 April 10-11, 2014, Grand Forks, ND
$350.00 (Risk Assessor course is $150.00 when taken with Inspector course)
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last Day to Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Last Day to Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. New Mexico State (2 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- ArtSee (4:30 PM)
- UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)