New Employee Orientation
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 1 PM - 4 PM
Contact: Joy Johnson 701.777.4367
Contact Dept: Human Resource and Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation for new staff, student employees and faculty. Please display your temporary parking permit (obtainable through UND Parking Services) and park in surrounding "A" zones. A pay-for-parking lot is available on Centennial Drive between Upson and Carnegie Hall.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Lead Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Change the Game: New Responses to Bad Behavior (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Softball at Wisconsin (12 PM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Softball at Wisconsin (2 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)