Ready, Set, SNACK!
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8 PM - 9 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Learn how to snack smarter with “Ready, Set, SNACK!” from Culinary Corner! Create homemade snacks that pack a nutrient punch. These snacks are great to munch on at work, between classes, or on a study break. If you’re tired of the parade of packaged snacks, this class is for you!
Date: Tuesday, November 12th
Time: 8:00 pm
To register, click here.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Northern Iowa (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- International Education Week (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- New to UND and Grand Forks – Join Us! (12 PM)
- NALSA General Meeting and Student Speaker (12:15 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- American Indian Film Festival (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)International Education Week: Emmanuel's Gift (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)