(editor's pick)Ready, Set, SNACK!
Thursday, December 5, 2013 8 PM - 9 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Learn how to snack smarter with “Ready, Set, SNACK!” from Culinary Corner! Create homemade snacks that pack a nutrient punch. These snacks are great to munch on at work, between classes, or on a study break. If you’re tired of the parade of packaged snacks, this class is for you!
Date: Tuesday, November 12th
Time: 8:00 pm
To register, click here.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for Thesis/Dissertation Defense (All Day)
- Men's Swimming U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Men's Diving Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Women's Swimming at U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Women's Diving at Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Space Robotics Forum (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Matthew Burton-Kelly Doctoral Examination (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- CANCELED: Talk: 'Women in Prison' (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Create A Holiday Letter (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)