New Employee Orientation
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1 PM - 4 PM
Contact: Joy Johnson 701.777.4367
Contact Dept: Human Resource and Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation for new staff, student employees and faculty. Please display your temporary parking permit (obtainable through UND Parking Services) and park in surrounding "A" zones. A pay-for-parking lot is available on Centennial Drive between Upson and Carnegie Hall.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 2 (All Day)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Young Scientists and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Lego® Rebotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (4 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Concerts in the Garden St. Paul and the Broken Bones (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Football Coaching Staff Meet & Greet (6 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- Movies in the Park (9 PM)