New Employee Orientation
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1 PM - 4 PM
Contact: Joy Johnson 701.777.4367
Contact Dept: Human Resource and Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation for new staff, student employees and faculty. Please display your temporary parking permit (obtainable through UND Parking Services) and park in surrounding "A" zones. A pay-for-parking lot is available on Centennial Drive between Upson and Carnegie Hall.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Final Examination Week (All Day)
- 2015 Spring Leadership Conference Registration (All Day)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Fluid Yoga (11 AM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Alumni Holiday Cheers Gathering (4:30 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- W Basketball vs Mayville State (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Show (7:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sing-Along Messiah (8 PM)