(editor's pick)HLC Faculty Open Forum
Monday, October 28, 2013 4 PM - 5 PM
Contact: Joan Hawthorne 701.777.4684
Contact Dept: Director of Assessment & Regional Accreditation
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The HLC wants to hear from you!
As faculty members, you are likely aware that our HLC institutional accreditation is a prerequisite for program accreditation. That’s why it is essential for faculty to participate in the Faculty Open Forum. The HLC wants to know your opinions on things such as:
- How does UND support quality teaching and learning?
- Does UND pay attention to assessment and improvement?
- Do you feel UND functions with transparency and integrity?
Everyone who is part of this institution should be aware of the strengths—and needs—identified in that self-study in order to continue playing a role in charting UND’s future. Please review the HLC self-study Executive Summary at UND.edu/hlc and plan to participate in the Faculty Open Forum.
Be a part of the process that makes UND exceptional.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Community Open Forum (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Norway’s Health Care System (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- The Nine: ex-Hutterites in Search of Freedom (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Faculty Cello and Piano Recital (8 PM)