(editor's pick)HLC Community Open Forum
Monday, October 28, 2013 4 PM - 5 PM
As part of UND’s reaccreditation process, the HLC wants feedback from community members about the University and its relationship to the Greater Grand Forks community.
Accreditation is important not only to UND, but to the entire Greater Grand Forks community. The Open Forum is a chance for community members to voice their opinions and be a part of UND’s reaccreditation process. Share your thoughts about what UND does well and what it could do better.
Please plan to attend the community open forum and share your UND experiences with the HLC reaccreditation team.
Your participation will help UND, and Greater Grand Forks, be exceptional.
Free public parking will be available in the large parking lot north of UND’s Memorial Stadium, along North Columbia Road. Signs at the lot will indicate the specific public parking areas for the HLC Forum.
To learn more, visit UND.edu/hlc.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Faculty Open Forum (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Norway’s Health Care System (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- The Nine: ex-Hutterites in Search of Freedom (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Faculty Cello and Piano Recital (8 PM)