(editor's pick)HLC Student Open Forum
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4 PM - 5 PM
Accreditation impacts your employability after graduation, and keeps you, as a student, eligible for federal financial aid.
That’s why the HLC needs your perspective. As members of student organizations, you are some of the most involved members of the campus community, and stand as a testament to the exceptional standards UND holds itself to.
The HLC accreditation team wants to know what you think about UND:
- Is this a campus where diverse student populations find their needs met?
- What Exceptional UND initiatives have you been a part of?
- What types of experiences have you had with the residence halls, dining services, or in the Wellness Center?
The accreditors are here to assess if UND is striving to be the best institution it can be, and your experiences with services and programs at UND are an integral part of how the accreditors evaluate UND.
Please plan to attend the Student Open Forum and share your experiences at UND with the accreditation team. Be a part of the process that makes UND exceptional.
To learn more, visit UND.edu/hlc.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime Costume Parade! (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Educate Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere Lecture Series (1:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Staff Open Forum (4 PM)
- Denver CEM Alumni Social (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Black Cat Bash (5:30 PM)
- Music Faculty Lecture Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)