(editor's pick)HLC Staff Open Forum
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4 PM - 5 PM
Contact: Joan Hawthorne 701.777.4684
Contact Dept: Director of Assessment & Regional Accreditation
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The HLC wants to hear from you!
Staff play and vital role in the success of a university and the HLC wants to know your thoughts and opinions on UND:
- How do you feel about your workload, compensation and opportunities for professional development?
- If you experienced discrimination, how would you seek out assistance?
- Do you feel UND operates ethically?
Everyone who is part of this institution should be aware of the strengths—and needs—identified in that self-study in order to continue playing a role in charting UND’s future. Please review the HLC self-study Executive Summary at UND.edu/hlc and plan to participate in the Staff Open Forum.
Be a part of the process that makes UND exceptional.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime Costume Parade! (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Educate Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere Lecture Series (1:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Student Open Forum (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Black Cat Bash (5:30 PM)
- Denver CEM Alumni Social (5:30 PM)
- Music Faculty Lecture Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)