(editor's pick)2014 Founders Day Banquet
Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:15 PM - 8:30 PM
Celebrate with. . .
1. UND employees who have retired or will be retiring
in 2012 -2013.
2. UND faculty and staff who have been employed at the University for 25 years, and
3. Award winners for Outstanding Departmental Teaching, Outstanding Departmental Service, Outstanding Faculty Development or Service, Individual Faculty Scholar, Outstanding Graduate Teaching, Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching, Outstanding Faculty Advisor, Outstanding Departmental Research, Individual Creative Research Activity, Outstanding Research, and Individual Research Activity.
Tickets will go on sale mid-January.
For more information, contact the Office of Ceremonies & University Events: phone 777.2731, fax 777.4919, stop 7144 or e-mail: dawn.botsford@UND.edu
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Basketball at Portland State (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Entrepreneurship, Investment Banking, and the Law (12:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Portland State (7 PM)