(editor's pick)Haunted Lab
Thursday, October 31, 2013 5 PM - 11:59 PM
It's that time of year ― The Haunted Lab has risen on 4th Floor O'Kelly, and will be creeping along on Oct. 25, 26, 31, and Nov. 1 and 2. Times are 5 p.m. to Midnight except on Oct. 26 when it's 9 to midnight. Cost is once again $5 per scaredy-cat. It will be dark and creepy, so please leave the high heels at home. Strobe lights may be active.
Proceeds from this event go to defraying travel for Forensic Science students to the annual meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Come on over and get your scare on! Frights are appropriate for adults and children of about 10 years and older, certainly not for toddlers. For questions, please contact Phoebe Stubblefield.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Mold Assessment Consultant (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime Costume Parade! (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Indians in Education Seminar (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Comm lecture - soft skills (2 PM)
- Cancelled: ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Halloween at Residence Halls (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)