Norway’s Health Care System
Monday, October 28, 2013 5 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Linda Olson 701.777.3953
Contact Dept: School of Medicine and Health Sciences
School of Medicine and Health Sciences Reed Keller Auditorium
Clinical Education Center
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Are Holen, MD, PhD, psychiatrist, professor of behavioral medicine in the Department of Neuroscience at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway; and adjunct professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences, will present an open forum “Norway’s Health Care System: What are its challenges and rewards?” on Monday, Oct. 28, at 5 p.m. in the Reed Keller Auditorium at the SMHS in Grand Forks.
All students and faculty are invited to attend. Refreshments will be served.
The forum is cosponsored by the Department of Family and Community Medicine, Master of Public Health Program, and Medical Students for Global Health.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Olson, Office of Medical Education, at Linda.M.Olson@med.und.edu or 777.3953.
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Faculty Open Forum (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Community Open Forum (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- The Nine: ex-Hutterites in Search of Freedom (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Faculty Cello and Piano Recital (8 PM)