Law School Food Drive
Saturday, November 9, 2013 8 AM
Law Women's Caucus, P.A.D., and PILSA will be hosting the annual food and item drive to benefit Red River Valley Community Action. Throughout the month of Novmeber, please bring in your donations and place them in the collection bins throughout the law school.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cans For Fines (The Nancy Gardner Memorial Food Drive) (All Day)
- INSANITY Certifications (9 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Men's Swimming & Diving vs. Minnesota (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Women's Swimming & Diving vs. Minnesota (12 PM)
- Football vs. Northern Colorado (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Autumn Art Auction (6:30 PM)
- Disney's Mulan & The Nightingale (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Volleyball vs. Sacramento State (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey at UNO (7:05 PM)