Blackboard Learning Session
Monday, November 4, 2013 9 AM - 3 PM
Cilt will host a Blackboard learning session Monday, Nov. 4, in the Memorial Union River Valley Room.
There are many tools available to assist in teaching our students. How we use them can make our work easier and more effective. David Gibson from Blackboard will be here to listen to you and your colleagues, and to offer sessions on various topics that can assist with the integration of technology into your courses.
We look forward to seeing you at one or more of these sessions:
The Rewards of Rubrics ― 9 to 10 a.m.
Authentic Assessment ― 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Faculty Listening Session: Ask Questions & Share Ideas ― noon to 1:30 p.m. (Lunch provided by reservation)
Flipped Classroom ― 2 to 3 p.m.
To register for sessions and reserve a lunch, contact Shae Samuelson at 777.2129 or shae.samuelson@UND.edu. Lunch reservations for the noon session must be received by 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cans For Fines (The Nancy Gardner Memorial Food Drive) (All Day)
- Cancelled: Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Nontraditional Student Recognition Week (8 AM)
- ND INBRE Undergraduate Research Symposium (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at Arkansas State (10 AM)
- French Club Food and Toiletries Drive (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Marketing & Communications AVP candidate presentation (2 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Madelyne Camrud Poetry Reading (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Transfer of Memory Opening reception (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)American Indian Film Festival (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Steel Pan Ensemble (8 PM)
- Steel Pan Concert (8 PM)