Institutional Review Board Meeting
Friday, December 6, 2013 2 PM
The Institutional Review Board will meet Friday, Dec. 6, in 305 Twamley Hall at 2 p.m. to consider all full board review research proposals submitted to the IRB office before Tuesday, Nov. 19.
Clinical medical projects must be reviewed by the clinical medical subcommittee before being brought to the full board. Proposals for these projects were due in the IRB office Nov. 12.
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Men's Diving Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Women's Swimming at U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Women's Diving at Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- St. Nicholas Celebration (11 AM)
- Local Author Day (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Clarkson (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Winter Wunderland (6 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Western Michigan (6:05 PM)