Museum Family Day
Saturday, November 23, 2013 10 AM - 12 PM
November Family Day at the Museum of Art is from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, Nov. 23. A wide variety of Thanksgiving art making activities are planned for all ages. Parents and children team up for two creative hours of fun!
Each Family Day event is free and open to the public. All materials provided. There will be various art stations for families to choose from. No registration necessary.
Any day is a great day for Families to visit the North Dakota Museum of Art. Admission is free. For more information, call the Museum at 777.4195.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Men's Swimming & Diving Northwestern Invite (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Northwestern Invite (All Day)
- Medical, Nursing and Law Days (8:15 AM)
- Heightened Awareness: From the Ground Up (10 AM)
- ND Met National Council Auditions and Public Master Class (11 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Opera Auditions (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Tabata (12:15 PM)
- Vocal Master Class (2:30 PM)
- Volleyball vs. Southern Utah (4 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Wisconsin (7:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at BU (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)A Chorus Line (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Defending the Caveman (7:30 PM)
- Parallel Lives (9:30 PM)