Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor!
Class is held on Wednesday at 6:00pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Last day to Add/Drop without record (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Annual Key Inventory Meeting (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Involvement Fair & Volunteer Recruitment Day (10 AM)
- Bone Marrow Drive (10 AM)
- Keep Calm, Don't Dope: Marijuana Memory Game (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Geography Forum (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- For the Bible Tells me So, movie (7 PM)
- For the Bible Tells Me So, Movie (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)