Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A full body workout that will get your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning. This class blends cardiovascular conditioning and strength-training exercises to challenge anyone at any level using a variety of fitness equipment including the bosu ball.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15pm (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Love Your Body Week (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Eastern Washington (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fabulous Fondue (11 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 1 (12 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Trail Mix (5 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Oh, My Aching Back! (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)