World AIDS Event
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 11 AM - 2 PM
Do you want to know your HIV status, help raise awareness, and learn about ways to protect yourself?
Come to the Loading Dock on Dec. 3 for the following events:
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Free, Fast, Confidential HIV Testing. Your results will be ready in just 20 minutes. Know your status-protect yourself!
You can also make an appointment at Student Health Services throughout the year by calling 777.4500 or stopping by 100 McCannel Hall.
strong>11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
A panel of medical professionals and relatives of HIV positive people.
Question and Answer Session – Ask any questions you might have about HIV/AIDs. Confidentiality is ensured. Free Pizza and Jimmy Johns.
Events are sponsored by Health & Wellness Hub, Student Involvement & Leadership Office, and Ten Percent Society.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Holiday Sale (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Ceramic Arts Holiday Sale (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- Public Town Hall Meeting for UND Law School Building Project (1 PM)
- Troy Toavs Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Bless Me Ultima (7 PM)
- STEM Café - Engineering a Greener Planet: An Electrical Engineers Role in Alternative Energy Systems Design (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Wind Ensemble & University Band Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)