Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:15 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
INSANITY—does it need an introduction? This is the same mind-blowing, home DVD workout now offered in a group exercise setting! Prepare to constantly challenge yourself in this extreme fitness class that will help you overcome any plateau! The secret to this efficient workout is MAX Interval Training—performing 2 minute bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest, alternating between anaerobic and aerobic intervals. The fusion of plyometrics, upper body resistance, cardiovascular conditioning, core training, and hard work will take your fitness to a whole new level!
This Specialty Exercise class is FREE for Wellness Center members for a limited time!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Holiday Sale (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Ceramic Arts Holiday Sale (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- World AIDS Event (11 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- Public Town Hall Meeting for UND Law School Building Project (1 PM)
- Troy Toavs Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Bless Me Ultima (7 PM)
- STEM Café - Engineering a Greener Planet: An Electrical Engineers Role in Alternative Energy Systems Design (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Wind Ensemble & University Band Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)