Thursday, December 12, 2013 5:15 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
INSANITY—does it need an introduction? This is the same mind-blowing, home DVD workout now offered in a group exercise setting! Prepare to constantly challenge yourself in this extreme fitness class that will help you overcome any plateau! The secret to this efficient workout is MAX Interval Training—performing 2 minute bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest, alternating between anaerobic and aerobic intervals. The fusion of plyometrics, upper body resistance, cardiovascular conditioning, core training, and hard work will take your fitness to a whole new level!
This Specialty Exercise class is FREE for Wellness Center members for a limited time!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for faculty to submit “Final Report on Candidate” form to the School of Graduate Studies (All Day)
- Last day to submit final copy of electronic Thesis/Dissertation for publishing (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Progressive Discipline (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Art Miles Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Santa Village (4 PM)
- SMHS Building Update (4:30 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Free Movie! An Unexpected Journey! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Maury & Misti and Their Axes (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)