Friday, April 11, 2014 4:30 PM - 8 PM
Community Event, Culture
Contact: Rebecca Grandstrand 218.230.0525
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals
Empire Arts Center
415 DeMers Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Showcasing both up-and-coming and distinguished artists, ArtSee gives guests the opportunity to view art from a variety of mediums, mingle with talented local and regional artists, and purchase one-of-a-kind pieces in a fun and social atmosphere. Both newcomers and art enthusiasts alike can experience the art scene in the relaxed and creative environment created at the Empire Arts Center.
Approaching its ninth year, ArtSee has proven to be a distinguished event in Grand Forks – thanks to its dedicated sponsors. Guests are encouraged to come and enjoy free appetizers and drinks while surround themselves with live music and an art experience not available anywhere else in the region.
ArtSee is GGFYP’s opportunity to provide support for the arts in our community and engage the citizens of Grand Forks and East Grand Forks with an event that is completely free and open to the public.
For more information, visit www.ypartsee.com to get in on the ArtSee buzz!
Other Events on This Day
- Last Day to Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Last Day to Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. New Mexico State (2 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)