Cheap, Fast, and Healthy
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:30 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Are you on a hectic schedule and tight budget? Are you sick of going through the drive thru and ordering unhealthy food just because it’s convenient? Come join us on Tuesday nights for Cheap, Fast, and Healthy!
Each 30 minutes session will feature tips on shopping for fresh and healthy ingredients, easy to prepare recipes, and cost comparisons. Class participants will see the recipe being prepared, enjoy a sample, and leave with a recipe card and nutrition information to make the meal themselves!
Class is free and no need to pre-register, just show up!
*Please note: a Wellness Center membership is not required for participation in Culinary Corner classes.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight Invitational (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- HAZWOPER 24-hr (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Sign-up for the Annual Pi Mile (10 AM)
- Softball at Nebraska Omaha (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight Invitational (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Workshop: Blogging in Blackboard (1 PM)
- Softball at Nebraska Omaha (2 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Trombone Choir Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)