Family Fun Day
Saturday, January 25, 2014 1 PM - 3 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Let’s have some family fun! Get your kids, nephews or nieces or grandkids together and come over to Family Days at the UND Wellness Center.
The rock wall is the most popular attraction, but there are also snacks, open gym with volleyballs, basketballs, bouncy balls, parachutes and even board games if you just need a break from running around. You can bring rollerblades and hockey sticks too for some fun on our multi-activity court.
There is a cost of $10 per family and a location for winter clothes and boots. Please bring clean and dry tennis shoes.
This event is open to the entire community and you can visit here for more information: UND.edu/health-wellness/wellness/familyfun.cfm.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Northern Arizona (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Business Days (8:15 AM)
- Visit the Zend Den (9 AM)
- Family Day At The Museum (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Honor Band & Choir Festival Concert (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Denver (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)