Family Fun Day
Saturday, March 1, 2014 1 PM - 3 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Let’s have some family fun! Get your kids, nephews or nieces or grandkids together and come over to Family Days at the UND Wellness Center.
The rock wall is the most popular attraction, but there are also snacks, open gym with volleyballs, basketballs, bouncy balls, parachutes and even board games if you just need a break from running around. You can bring rollerblades and hockey sticks too for some fun on our multi-activity court.
There is a cost of $10 per family and a location for winter clothes and boots. Please bring clean and dry tennis shoes.
This event is open to the entire community and you can visit here for more information: UND.edu/health-wellness/wellness/familyfun.cfm.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Women's Golf at Northern Arizona (10 AM)
- UND Baseball vs. Houston Baptist (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington (2 PM)
- Piano Studio Recital (3 PM)
- Ladies Only Beginner Rock Climbing Clinic (3 PM)
- Women's Basketball at Eastern Washington (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at SCSU (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dearly Departed - Featuring President Kelley (7:30 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Cello and Piano Recital (8 PM)