PeopleSoft Account #'s
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9 AM - 10 AM
This session will show how to use the PeopleSoft Account Number listing and provide clarification on how items should be coded.
Presenter: Allison Peyton
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- Lead Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Creating Surveys using Qualtrics (9 AM)
- Accounting Career Fair (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- NEW! Employee Development/Performance Management (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- UND Aviation Safety Meeting (6:30 PM)
- Virtual House Party (7 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)