Asset Management, Insurance and Surplus Property
Monday, February 10, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Instructions and discussion on how to perform annual inventories using PeopleSoft. This session will also cover basic information that departments should know about Asset Management, Insurance issues, and Surplus Property.
Presenters: Hazel Lehman, Corrinne Kjelstrom, and Jacque Brockling
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Bakken Shale Oil Conference (All Day)
- Music Open House (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Southern Utah (10 AM)
- Wildlife Biology Candidate Seminar (12 PM)
- NEW! Money Management 2 (3:30 PM)
- Bootcamp with Billy (4 PM)
- CYCLExpress (4 PM)
- Going Green at the Gorecki (5 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greek Awards (6:30 PM)
- DanceFit (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Mind-Body Bootcamp (8:15 PM)