Asset Management, Insurance and Surplus Property
Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Instructions and discussion on how to perform annual inventories using PeopleSoft. This session will also cover basic information that departments should know about Asset Management, Insurance issues, and Surplus Property.
Presenters: Hazel Lehman, Corrinne Kjelstrom, and Jacque Brockling
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- 24/40 Hour HAZWOPER Initial (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- NEW! Microsoft Outlook 2013: Level 3 (Advanced) (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)