Performance Evaluation Tips for Supervisors
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2 PM - 3 PM
Helpful information for supervisors to complete performance management plans and reviews successfully to gain the most value from them.
Presenters: Joy Johnson & Peggy Varberg
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Grand Forks Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- NEW! Mentorship (8:30 AM)
- Money Management (9:30 AM)
- NEW! What is Behavioral Addiction? (10:30 AM)
- Protect from Identity Theft (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Power Cycle (4 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)