Understanding FMLA and ADA Laws & UND’s Policies
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Gain valuable insight into the laws and policies regarding FMLA and ADA in employment.
Presenters: Joy Johnson & Peggy Varberg
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Break - no classes (All Day)
- Spring Break (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Beyond Crude Oil: Biobased Chemicals and Fuels Workshop (9 AM)
- Grant Writing Workshop (9 AM)
- State Science and Engineering Fair (9 AM)
- Beyond Crude Oil: Biobased Chemicals and Fuels (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at SDSU (10 AM)
- Women's Golf vs. South Dakota State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Washington DC Spirit Celebration Event (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)