OU Basic Training Session
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 3 PM - 4:30 PM
Prerequisite: No experience required to take this course but you must be registered as an OU user. If you do not have an account complete this form before taking the course: http://und.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm
Get started or brush up on OmniUpdate (OU) UND’s content management system for creating and maintaining websites. Learn the basic functions of OU including: creating pages, adding text and images, proper ways to build in hyperlinks, and how to modify your navigation and footer files.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Budgets Overview Inquiry (8:30 AM)
- NEW! The New U2 and what it means for YOU (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- What's New in Blackboard Fall 2014 (10 AM)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- GFPL Chess Club (4 PM)
- Grand Cities Children's Choir Auditions (4:30 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)