OU Basic Training Session
Monday, June 2, 2014 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Prerequisite: No experience required to take this course but you must be registered as an OU user. If you do not have an account complete this form before taking the course: http://und.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm
Get started or brush up on OmniUpdate (OU) UND’s content management system for creating and maintaining websites. Learn the basic functions of OU including: creating pages, adding text and images, proper ways to build in hyperlinks, and how to modify your navigation and footer files.
Presenter: Tera Buckley
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Hip Hop Core (4 PM)
- HIIT Remix (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Mind-Body Yoga (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)