OU Advanced Training Session
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Do you have an OU site that needs improvement? This course will introduce you to tips and tricks to make your site more effective, eye catching and user friendly.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lisa Azure Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Basic Sciences Seminar (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Join UND at the Space Needle (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dakota: A Spiritual Geography (7 PM)