(editor's pick)Defensive Driving
Wednesday, June 17, 2015 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Skalicky Tech Incubator 211
4300 James Ray Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Defensive Driving is taking every reasonable precaution to avoid crashes in spite of conditions and actions of others. To ensure State Fleet vehicle operators are trained in proper defensive techniques, State Fleet Services requires those who operate fleet vehicles, on at least a monthly basis, to take the course. All UND employees who receive a traffic violation, or are involved in an accident while operating a State Fleet vehicle are also required to attend. This session may also reduce your North Dakota insurance premiums, and possibly remove points from your driving record.
Presenter: Derek Gosselin
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- R-COOL Health Scrubs Academy (All Day)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Jill Brody: Hidden in Plain Sight (9 AM)
- Armando Ramos: Something Absurd (9 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Visit Housing & Dining Staff During Orientation Resource Fair (12:15 PM)
- Teaching with Technology Seminars (12:30 PM)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Yoga Relax (3 PM)
- Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden Caretaking (4:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)